Transactional Assistance & Technology

Whether your business is in the start-up phase or up and operating, Zell Law, PLLC attorneys can assist you in preparing the transaction contracts and agreements you will need to operate the business effectively and efficiently. We assist clients with both basic and complex transaction documents, including non-disclosure agreements, non-compete agreements, non-solicitation agreements, employee offer letters, employee handbooks, customer contracts, client contracts, vendor contracts, supplier contracts, purchase order terms and conditions, software license agreements, technology license agreements, software development agreements, technology development agreements, web site development agreements, collaboration agreements, teaming agreements, research and development agreements, co-branding agreements, marketing agreements, web site hosting agreements, and other contracts that further your business objectives.

We also assist our clients with negotiation and review of commercial leases and sub-leases, lease assignments and other documents required in connection with the lease of office and business space.

Zell Law, PLLC attorneys are up to date on the latest lending requirements of local banks and lenders in connection with financing your business operations, and can guide you through the constantly changing environment of commercial lending and borrowing transactions. Our involvement may include reviewing and negotiating loan and security agreements, deeds of trust, mortgages, promissory notes, bridge loans, guaranties, pledges, collateral assignments, warrants and other equity kickers, and other documentation required to secure financing for your business.

Among the other business issues on which Zell Law, PLLC attorneys provide assistance are the following:

  • Tax issues on formation
  • Protection of Trade Secrets and Proprietary Rights
  • Licensing and Technology Transfer
  • Compensation and Benefits

Please call Wayne Zell at 703-967-7070 or email him at for transactional assistance or if you need help with your technology agreements.