Welcome to Blueprint for Wealth! I created this web site to help you and your friends, family and colleagues realize your personal dreams of wealth and freedom by providing you with educational content on legal developments in the areas of estate planning, tax planning and business planning. The site contains articles, videos and podcasts of interest in each of these areas. If you need legal advice or legal assistance, please call me at 703-218-2177 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. See Disclaimer.
Thank you for visiting and please enjoy the site!
- Small Business Tax Proposals Every year the President releases his proposed budget and every year the Treasury Department summarizes the tax provisions of the budget in its so-called “Green Book.” For fiscal 2015, President Obama has proposed the following tax law changes that would affect small business (if enacted) in the following ways. Extend Increased Expensing – Since 2007, the President annually has proposed increasing the ability of small businesses to aggressively write-off expenditures for certain qualifying property (i.e., depreciable tangible personal property used in an active trade or business, certain software and certain real property improvements). Congress enacted these proposals, which continued through the ... Read more
- Creating a Business Plan – Part 1 Everyone needs a business plan. Whether you are a professional, salesman, administrator, or clerical worker, whether you are a products business, services business, nonprofit organization or individual, you have to have a plan. At one point in my career, I “retired” from the practice of law to be the Chief Financial Officer and General Counsel of a startup company. The company, Newsreal, Inc., was backed by none other than billionaire George Soros. Like many entrepreneurial minded people at the time, I chose to abandon a steady paying job for dream of a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. ... Read more
- Wayne Zell Interviews Karen Sorber on January 4th Please tune-in to Power of Attorney Radio this Saturday, January 4, 2014 at 10am on 1500 AM (820AM) to listen to Wayne Zell interview Karen Sorber, Co-Founder of Micronic Technologies, which has patented a system that desalinates and purifies water from any source. Wayne Zell also will discuss the characteristics of successful entrepreneurs. The show also is streamed live on Federal News Radio. Read more
- Wayne Zell Interviewed Brian Wynne, CPA of Bond Beebe Please listen to Wayne Zell interview Brian Wynne, CPA, of Bond Beebe in this podcast originally broadcast on Power of Attorney Radio on December 7th. Brian Discusses 2013 year-end tax planning strategies for individuals. Read more
- Listen to Wayne Zell Discuss Business Transfer Techniques Wayne Zell discusses business transfer techniques in this podcast originally broadcast on Federal News Radio on November 30th. Read more
- Wayne Zell Interviewed Bob Flores, Former CIA CTO In case you missed the live interview on November 30th, please listen to Wayne Zell interview Bob Flores, former Chief Technology Officer of the CIA and current President of Applicology, Inc. Read more
- Wayne Zell to Interview Brian Wynne of Bond Beebe Please tune in tomorrow (12/7/2013) to Power of Attorney Radio at 10am on 1500am (or streamed live on Federal News Radio) and listen to Wayne Zell interview Brian Wynne of Bonde Beebe, who will discuss year-end tax planning ideas for individuals. Read more
- Wayne Zell Discusses Business Succession Planning Steps In case you missed the live broadcast on 11/23 on Power of Attorney Radio, please listen to Wayne M. Zell, Esq. discuss the main steps in successful business succession planning. Read more
- Listen to Wayne Zell Interview Lee Self of Renaissance Executive Forums In case you missed the live broadcast on November 23rd, please listen to Wayne M. Zell, Esq. interview Lee Self of Renaissance Executive Forums. They discuss the unique business coaching model Lee employs to help her executive clients. Read more
- Wayne Zell to Discuss Steps in Successful Business Succession Planning Wayne M. Zell, Esq. will discuss the steps you should take in developing and implementing a successful business succession plan on Power of Attorney Radio this Saturday, 11/23/2013 at 10am on 1500am, streamed live Federal News Radio. Read more